Primary Objective: Participate in the set-up, execution, and breakdown of baseball and non-baseball events at the ballpark. Set an example of the Mariners Way, ensuring exceptional experiences for all guests and employees.
- Support gameday functions including but not limited to ballpark preparations, marketing and corporate business activities, promotion distribution and Ballpark Operations support.
- Execute projects, and room and event space set-up with accuracy and efficiency.
- Work closely with Front Office departments and employees to achieve goals and provide assistance.
- Work closely with clients and third party vendors with professionalism and exceptional service.
- Handle sensitive material, valuable goods and fragile objects with care and professionalism.
- Practice safe and responsible behavior at all times and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Stand and/or walk for the duration of a baseball game or scheduled event in order to complete assignments.
- Safely lift and/or carry boxes, equipment, or other items up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Exemplify the Mariners Way to guests and other employees.
- Support all Mariners’ initiatives and follow all policies and procedures.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Interest in sports or entertainment operations career path preferred.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Ability to understand and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Strong customer focus; take action that contributes to exceptional experiences for guests.
- Excellent interpersonal communication; verbal and nonverbal communication is clear, respectful, and appropriate for the audience.
- Excellent teamwork; collaborate and communicate with others professionally and positively.
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available for large scale events throughout the calendar year that require full staffing levels including concerts and all Saturday home games.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for the duration of a baseball game or event.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.