Sartorius is currently seeking a highly motivated Training Professional. In this key role you will be responsible for developing and delivering internal training courses and programs targeting subjects such as New Hire Orientation, Work Method Training, and more.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Collaborate with Product Development professionals and external vendors to deliver training courses for internal employees
- Manage internal learning communities and change agent networks
- Research new learning methods and trends
- Analyze training needs and evaluate training interventions
- Produce digital learning content
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences/Biotechnology discipline or related field, Master’s degree is a plus though not required
- Recognized Human Resources or Training qualification (for example, Certification from Association for Talent Development (ATD) or SHRM Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- 3+ years of experience encompassing sales (ideally within the Life Sciences Industry)
- Experience understanding customers’ applications and experience with providing solution selling and delivering compelling presentations
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and engaging with training participants in an impactful manner
- A proven track record for working in a learning & development environment (typically evidenced by a minimum of 2 years of experience with delivering training)
- Basic instructional design skills
- Accurate and sound administration experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work with databases, spreadsheets, and software packages competently and accurately
- Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at email@example.com
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.