At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
As an Associate in the Transaction Advisory Consulting Services practice, you will work closely with the other team members to provide financial and operational analysis of US and international businesses for our clients. The Transaction Advisory Services practice offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy–side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Performs (as part of a team) financial and operational due diligence for clients who are acquiring businesses
- Prepares detailed financial analysis to help clients evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
- Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
- Represents the firm in community activities and professional association
- Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
- Accounting major
- Travel is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Ability to travel up to 40% locally and nationally
- A minimum 3.5 GPA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (primarily excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask
- Client focused
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req20558
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TAS FDD and Advisory
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req20558
Location: San Francisco, CA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
If you are not seeing a specific role or location on Handshake, please visit our careers site at rsmus.com/careers