Marketing Operations Intern – Summer 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
In 2020, we were honored to be one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the US. In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Marketing Operations Intern for Summer 2021. You will be responsible for working collaboratively on a variety of cross-functional projects designed to help the larger Marketing team scale efficiently by achieving operational excellence. This role will dig into our processes and tools to enable core teams to efficiently operate, meet production timelines and successfully execute projects.
This position reports to the Marketing Operations Manager.
- Identify process improvements for key specific marketing operations (i.e. onboarding new marketing employees, learning and development, deep dive in specific function)
- Provide day to day operational support for key processes for projects, programs and operations (i.e. administering management tools and processes for cross-team dashboards and corporate newsroom)
- Assist with developing reports, presentations, data, content and digital repositories
- Be an active participant in frequent brainstorm and marketing meetings
- Help build out project timelines
- Help keep documents up to date
- Hands-on support for critical marketing initiatives as needed
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Management Science, or similar degree.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle many moving parts simultaneously
- Must have strong attention to detail and be a collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver with passion for process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong, self-starter adept at independent problem-solving
- Huge plus:
- Previous internship experience in the marketing/advertising space
- Experience using Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, etc. ), Adobe Suite, and Figma