Entry-Level Consultant (Environment and Health)
Please apply for this role on our website: www.Ramboll.com/Careers.
Inviting bright minds
Ramboll is seeking motivated and inquisitive candidates to join our Environment and Health consulting practice in offices throughout the United States. Develop your excellence in our collaborative, inclusive, diverse and empowering culture at Ramboll! When you start with Ramboll, you’ll be joining a company that strives to make a difference – for our employees, clients and society. As you work on challenging projects, you will be given increasing responsibility – while also being able to rely on experienced managers and colleagues to offer support and a helping hand as you learn and develop in your role. Our vision is to be a leading consultancy globally, delivering integrated and sustainable solutions that shape today and tomorrow. Our mission is to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish.
One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, Ramboll is trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health, and social issues. Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. We work to create a sustainable future, and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As an entry-level Consultant, you will be working closely with Project Managers and other Consultants on a variety of environmental investigation/remediation, environmental compliance, health and safety, sustainability, ecological, air quality, and/or due diligence projects within our broad Environment and Health practice. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team, on challenging environmental projects for industrial, financial sector, commercial, and global clients. You will help deliver innovative, inspiring and sustainable solutions that set new standards and make a genuine difference to our clients, the environment, and society as a whole.
Depending on your areas of focus, your tasks and responsibilities may include:
· Performance of site investigations to support site remediation projects, including the collection of soil, groundwater, sediment, and surface water samples;
· Oversight of remediation projects and assistance with the installation, operation, and maintenance of remediation systems;
· Management and analysis of sampling data, including summary statistics, geospatial analysis, fate and transport modeling, and exposure modeling;
· Performance of environmental assessments of a broad range of industrial and commercial facilities to support merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions;
· Assisting clients with a variety of environmental, health, and safety needs, including environmental regulatory compliance, environmental permitting, industrial hygiene, and health and safety matters;
· Performance of air quality evaluations for air permitting or modeling projects;
· Performance of quantitative assessments of human health and ecological risks due to environmental contamination and transport; and
· Performance of environmental impact assessments;
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
· Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or B.S./B.A. in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, toxicology, or biology);
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Strong technical, analytical, and research skills;
· Ability to work effectively on multiple assignments, prioritizing and delegating activities, and delivering on tight deadlines;
· Interest in solving the most challenging environmental, health, and safety problems of our Clients.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas, applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in a diverse, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online here or at www.Ramboll.com/careers. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application!
Ramboll is a leading global engineering, design and consultancy firm. In the US we are focused on Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Management Consulting. We are present in 35 countries and combine local experience with a global knowledge-base, constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference.
As a company, we are committed to contributing to a cohesive society with the same rights and possibilities for success for all, and have proudly fostered an environment with diversity, inclusion, belonging, excellence and equal opportunities for all of our employees.
Ramboll. Bright ideas. Sustainable change. Please join us!