Qral Group is a boutique management consulting firm that partners with a broad range of pharmaceutical, biotech, and gene therapy companies to support go-to-market strategy, analytics, operations, and information management. We have a flexible remote working model with key client and Qral team members clustered in NY/NJ/PA, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Delhi.
In your cover letter, please rank which U.S. offices you would be interested in working in. Please also specify your availability to start working full-time at the top of the cover letter. Applications excluding these two asks will not be considered. We are currently looking for hires who can start before December 2023.
To provide the best-in-class service that our clients deserve and expect, we have built a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds in the life sciences, including (but not limited to) management consulting, clinical research, academic industry, and healthcare. At Qral, our culture is anchored around our motto – “Together we advance” – reflecting our core belief in working together as a team and with our clients to take on challenging projects and initiatives that will have a meaningful impact on the advancement of the life sciences industry. We have a flat organizational structure and a highly collaborative team culture that values entrepreneurial thinking, creativity, and innovation.
We are seeking intellectually curious early career professionals with an analytical mindset meeting most of the qualifications below.
- Intellectual curiosity: self-motivated to solve unstructured problems with an analytical mindset and find the extra “aha!”
- Grit: demonstrated history of personal achievement, proactive initiative, and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Passion: excitement to work in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Client presence: ability to relate to clients, communicate effectively, and establish relationships
- Dedication: commitment to integrity, learning, and bringing the highest level of resolve each and every day
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in a discipline requiring a solid analytical aptitude
- Advanced degrees preferred.
- Ph.D. or post-doc in the life sciences, MD, PharmD, or MBA would be a plus
- Internship and project experience in management consulting, healthcare strategy, analytics, data management, or similar
- Depending on the role: MS Office, Tableau, Alteryx, R, Amazon Web Services, analytic & database management fundamentals
- Knowledge of the biotech/pharma industry is a plus
- Applications submitted by May 31st will interview in the June cycle. Interview dates will be June 13, June 15, and June 23.
- Applications submitted by June 30th will interview in the July cycle. Interview dates will be July 11, July 13, and July 21.