Does working for a company that embodies innovation, transparency and creativity excite you? Then, we have the place for you.
Bringing together Axioma, DAX and STOXX to form Qontigo represents a partnership beyond standard, creating an investment intelligence advantage with our clients, from risk to return. Qontigo combines the most sophisticated risk analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining indices.
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate
Qontigo is currently seeking a qualified individual to join its financial planning team as an analyst. The role will be based in New York City and work with the other finance sub-teams (accounting/finance operations, revenue management, tax), other Qontigo functions as well as senior management across the Firm. The role offers a broad range of strategically relevant topics to work on with a high degree of senior management exposure. Candidates must have strong prior experience in financial analysis and planning (budgeting, forecasting).
- Act as a business partner for Qontigo management and Qontigo shareholders
- Develop high-quality financial analysis to support business leaders
- Support the annual budget, regular forecast and strategic planning processes
- Operate parts of the Qontigo reporting framework (creation of reports, variance analysis, commentary) and derive recommended actions
- Support creation of business cases and track their implementation
- Collaborate with accounting, revenue management and sales to drive reporting improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related quantitative field
- >2 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, business controlling, or corporate controlling
- Experience with license-driven business models (software, data) a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities; someone who can look at a problem and intuitively develop solutions and execute
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience interacting with senior (non-Finance) management
- Team Player who is willing to jump in where needed
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficiency with SAP, Salesforce and BI tools (e.g., Tableau, QlikSense) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Qontigo is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.