Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a UX & Product Designer, you’ll build progressive new brands and help reposition the world’s most prominent companies through experience design.
As a global design practice within Publicis Sapient, we are responsible for products and services used by millions of people every day. We are multi-national team of over 700 designers, creatives, researchers, and experience technologists with a 30-year track record of innovation.
As part of our new graduate program, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Support the creation of user journeys, wireframes, and interface design
- Optimize and explore the potential of your designs with prototypes, user testing, and rapid iteration
- Leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to understand user needs and test your designs
- Define the next generation of customer experience by contributing to new methodologies and sharing best practices for disciplines and industries
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to help the team tackle ambiguous and complex problems for some of the most influential organizations in the world
- Explore the role of brand and how to use it to differentiate customer experiences
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- BA/BS/MA degree in graphic design, interaction design, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related area
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Strong grasp of a broad range of creative design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe)
- Foundational knowledge of creative design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organization involvement or previous employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Solid analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a multidisciplinary creative environment
- Curiosity about ethical design and technology
- Prior internship in UI/UX or product design
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Unlimited paid vacation and 16 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Program that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Applications will be accepted until October 15th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
You must also have an online portfolio. You will be asked for the link during the application.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Arlington (Washington DC), Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City offices.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the “I’m interested” button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1-617-621-0200.
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about