Business Development and Marketing
Accepting applications for Fall Quarter (Stipend $500, 20 hours +, Queen Anne Seattle)
Pretty Books is an accounting and business management practice. We have a sister startup - Cashvue - cloud based financial application.
We are looking for a business enthusiast to assist us with various items relating to Pretty Books and its subsidiaries. As an intern, you will contribute to the administrative, communication, marketing strategy of the business. The project line-up includes the development of marketing materials; administrative documents and forms, and communications and PR.
You will be able to take full ownership of the design, art direction, creation and execution of each project assigned. This position is definitely for the energetic go-getter and someone who would like to test their personal potential and creativity. It is also a great way to build your portfolio and get a taste of real-world business development, from idea to implementation.
Possible day to day tasks:
- Create Power Point Presentaions
- Assist with marketing efforts, communications and coodinations
- Create wiki for business procedures
- Edit and refine company profile and public image
- Organize records and documents
- Develop events
- Manage communications
- Manage projects
Reading, Written and Verbal:
- General mathematics ie. algebra, calculus, statistics
- Strong English written skill
- Strong English verbal skill
Basic Computer and Internet Skills:
- Read, compose and organize communication via an email system i.e. outlook, gmail ik
- Use electronic calendaring systems to set appts, manage time, and organize schedule
- Write, edit with a text editing software i.e. Word, Notepad
- Basic understanding of spreadsheet utilization, formulas, editing and formatting i.e. Excel
- Photoshop, editing experience is a plus