Founded in 1980, Seattle-based Precor is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Louisville Slugger, DeMarini, ATEC, Mavic, Enve, Peak Performanceand Arc’Teryx.
For more than 30 years, Precor has been inspiring people to live a life in motion. Precor’s world headquarters is located in Woodinville, WA with additional domestic operations in Whitsett, North Carolina.
Precor is the #1 supplier of fitness equipment to many of the world’s biggest fitness chains, including 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, and YMCA. Precor is also a preferred fitness equipment supplier to Hilton Hotels worldwide.
With a mission to be the standard of excellence in the fitness industry, Precor manufactures and sells high-end fitness equipment for the home and commercial environment.
- Cardio Equipment (e.g. Ellipticals (EFX), Treadmills, Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT), Bikes)
- Strength Training Systems
- Fitness Entertainment Products (e.g. Personal Viewing Screens (PVS), Audio Transmitters/Receivers)
Why You Should Join the Precor Team
- Dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in product innovation
- Rewards and recognition for superior performance
- Collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives
- Exceptional benefits program including profit sharing, generous 401(k) match, and free on-site gym access
- Superior employee discounts on Precor and other Amer Sports Corporation brand products
About the Role: The Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst is responsible for first-level customer support and solution delivery at Precor within the SAP FI/CO application area. The Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst coordinates system solutions by working with members of the local Precor SAP team and counterparts from the Global SAP team at Amer Sports locations throughout the world. The Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst will work directly with members of the Precor Finance team and will document business requirements, participate in solution design, collaborate with senior SAP team members, coordinate testing, and acquire hands-on configuration skills in a mentored environment. The incumbent will work in a matrix organization and may contribute to change requests, projects and support for other brands at Amer Sports. The Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst will be an adept communicator, who is eager to learn and able to work effectively with peers and business constituents at Precor and at other Amer locations.
During an initial training period of six months, relocation to Europe is required. First, the Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst will work in Krakow, Poland, alongside our EMEA first-level application support team. After acquiring basic SAP FI/CO knowledge, the Associate will spend time near Munich, Germany, working with the EMEA FI/CO team and the FI/CO Global Team Lead. After completion of the six-month on-boarding plan, the Associate will return to the United States to work as a regular employee based in Woodinville, Washington, at Precor headquarters. After returning from the training in Europe, occasional travel (less than 10%) may be required. The Associate SAP FI/CO Analyst reports to the Director of IT.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- First Level Support; Project/New Functionality Delivery
- Active participation in support of application area through ticket/problem resolution
- Timely engagement with customers to comply with “first response” service level agreement
- Direct communication (written and verbal) with customers in order to sufficiently document problems and steps to replicate
- Collaborative root cause investigation
- Participation in problem resolution and documentation
- Maintenance of knowledge database
- Collaborative business requirements’ collection and documentation
- Participation in solution design
- Prototype construction and participation in iterative conceptual modeling
- Unit testing of solutions
- Collaboration with business team to encourage solution adoption
To be Successful in the Role You Will Have: Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Classroom or internship experience with Operations Management desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for problem-solving and knowledge acquisition
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Ability to adapt to new and changing environments and thrive without constant supervision
- Affable, inquisitive personality
- Team player
WORKING ENVIRONMENT Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Moderate computer use / data entry
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
DISABILITY ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: email@example.com or call 425.486.9292 or 800.786.8404.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.