With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Airframe Products: One of the top manufactures of engineered fasteners, fastening systems, metal components, and assemblies for aerospace, transportation, power generation, and general industrial markets.
Airframe/WG Segment is looking for future college graduates to join their Human Resources Rotational Program. Throughout this two-year program, you will learn and practice the different concentrations while working at multiple PCC plants within the Region. The goal of this program is to develop the knowledge and skillset to become future HR leaders in the organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- The HRRP is a two year program. Each HR rotation will be one year in length.
- Participants will be immersed into a full-time HR role focused on learning and practicing the different concentrations of HR: employee relations, compensation and benefits, compliance, culture and talent recruitment.
- Location Assignment: Southern California
Experience & Education:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or HR related field from an accredited University
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and follow up skills.
- Relocation within Southern California
It is the intent of the program to prepare HRRP graduates for a full time Human Resources position at one of the Airframe facilities in Southern California. Upon graduation, successful candidates will be placed into a full-time role within the Airframe Segment.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.