Interviews for this position will occur mid December
- Our goal is to find someone who is able to contribute and mesh well with our existing team.
- The ideal candidate is looking for an internship that has the potential to evolve into a full-time position post-graduation. This is your chance to test drive the business analyst position at Polaris and for us to determine if you would be a long-term fit.
- Polaris is looking for an individual who is available to work part-time during the school year. School comes first, so we will be flexible with your schedule around mid-terms or final exams.
Implement and support clients using our software and services.
Polaris is a growing, US-based company. We provide software and services for large, global corporations to assist them in managing their global mobility programs. Our 80+ staff is located in Bellevue, Washington and a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland.
None during internship. Potential for domestic & international travel if internship is rolled into a full-time position following graduation.
- Enjoy your job and feel that you are contributing to a product and a company that is making a difference in the marketplace.
- Be flexible and responsive and help the company grow.
- Work hard but maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Prove your value by learning quickly and show you are ready for advancement.
- Work with new clients defining and gathering business requirements. Identify potential customizations required to support client needs.
- Work with the lead analyst defining project outline of all tasks required to configure, customize, manage, train, test and rollout to the client. Gather estimates for project tasks.
- Implement business analyst related configuration, customization and training tasks delegated by the lead analyst.
Client Relationship Building & Maintenance
- All clients have an account manager assigned to oversee the client relationship.
- For services clients you will work with the account manager to resolve technical support issues escalated to the business analyst team. Develop written estimates for client change requests.
- For software only clients you will play the role of business support. Provide user acceptance support for clients during upgrades. Demonstrate and train clients on new features and general system enhancements during and post upgrade.
- Manage client communications in a manner that reflects well upon the company and yourself.
- Document implementations to ensure all teams have resources helping them understand each customer's design.
- Work with our technical writers to update user documentation and provide input to the release notes process based on the general and client specific enhancements in new releases.
Operations Training & Support
- Work with internal operations team to identify opportunities and build solutions to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and accountability of our operations teams.
- Train our operation teams on best use of the Polaris software as well as how to use client specific customizations.