We are North America’s top online marketplace seller with over 10 years of knowledge and expertise.
Pharmapacks is a premier team of eCommerce experts connecting consumers to their favorite health, beauty, and wellness brands on popular online marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, Target Plus, Google Marketplace, and eBay. Since our inception in 2010, we’ve grown to become one of the largest marketplace sellers in the U.S. and are now the largest Amazon third-party seller in North America.
Since our inception, we’ve achieved exponential growth by consistently delivering on our promise of best-in-class eCommerce enablement. We provide some of the world’s most renowned and innovative brands with 360 services around brand management, marketing, and fulfillment. We’ve also built cutting-edge proprietary technology incorporating our 10 years of marketplace experience which we leverage in areas such as search marketing, inventory forecasting, and logistics optimization to quickly realize maximum sales potential for each product we sell.
As a founder-led organization, we highly value our entrepreneurial spirit and ability to get stuff done in an incredibly high-growth environment. We strive to develop the best solutions for our customers while creating a place where our employees can do their best work and be their best selves.
We are now part of the Carlyle portfolio of companies which means substantial investment in our growth, our business and most importantly, our people.
WHY THIS ROLE IS MISSION-CRITICAL:
Inventory Management is responsible for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements. This role is critical to gain organization alignment, support our strategic initiatives, and our commercialization goals.
- Collaborate effectively with suppliers, operations, and brand management teams to manage issues, gather relevant data, review performance and drive improvements.
- Uses knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Understands current data context, processes and availability, and how current data processes and existing data can be leveraged to achieve the desired benefits.
- Prepares and analyzes data. This can include: locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating or modeling.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods, and visualization techniques to create business insights or improve data quality.
- Performs validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information created.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends, and issues, and develops recommendations to support business objectives.
- Communicates complex information so that it is easy to understand and influences other to act based on the useful information provided.
- Implements and maintains decision support or master data management solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiencies and drives change.
WHO YOU ARE: Experiences, Qualifications and Traits
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Access) and Business Objects/BI&A
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with High Jump and SAP preferred
- Strong analytic skills
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of supply chain concepts, financial acumen, and product knowledge
- Experience with LSS concepts and tools
- Tableau, SQL, S4 Hana
- Build, optimize, and/or automate analytics solutions in support of the inventory management team.
- Access and aggregate large, raw data sets from multiple internal/external sources and transform into meaningful analyses, actionable insights, and practical information for decision-making.
- Leverage a spectrum of analytics capabilities to deploy best solutions for use cases identified.
- Automate KPI for inventory management team.
- Develop and automate supplier performance dashboard.
- Enhance data visualization tools to allow timely, accurate, and actionable insights that help enhance the bottom line.
- Develop future forecast projections for suppliers and finance.
- Create supplier and buyer scorecards to identify opportunities for future development and resolution.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Adaptable: Changes course easily – Knows when to be patient and when to push – Works well in the gray – Owns mistakes and learns from them – Balances multiple priorities
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for direction – Builds for the future – Takes personal ownership and accountability – Is resourceful in getting things done
Collaborative: Is self-aware and open-minded – Integrates the perspectives of others – Is direct but respectful – Communicates cross-functionally – Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision – Takes an inclusive approach
Customer & Brand Focused: Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers – Focuses on internal and external customers
Live our Values: It’s not just what you do, but how you do it – Contributes to a positive and productive environment
Deep Functional Expertise: Has the skills necessary to perform the job – Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices – Puts learning into practice
Builder: Sets team goals and roles – Develops, motivates and empowers – Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback – Holds people accountable for results – Recognizes high performance
Change Leader : Challenges the current point of view – Puts changes in context for the team – Executes changes that impact the business – Is proactive and positive – Listens to and keeps the team up to speed.
Pharmapacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.