Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams. It is your hard work and commitment that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate/Lead and deliver services for small-to large-size initiatives for communications, learning, marketing, graphical design, and user experience services supporting Pfizer’s Enabling functions (HR, Legal, Finance and Compliance systems) and potentially ERP and Digital Workplace Tools (MS 365, Teams)
- Design and deliver engaging and educational videos, instructional content, assessments, surveys, charts, metrics, graphs, and images through media vehicles including emails, newsletters, Teams Chat, internal social media, and live & recorded workshop sessions.
- Support custom learning and consultative initiatives for Pfizer business colleagues and teams
- Assist in project leadership across multiple projects, providing updates, running status meeting and resolving escalations. Interface with multiple stakeholders for creating deliverables, processing approvals, building consensus and driving decision-making.
- BA in Communications, Marketing, IT, Industrial Psychology, Adult Learning or related
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital/IT organization
- Strong communications (written) and presentation skills
- Effective at designing engaging and creative visuals
- Background in video design (Vyond, Adobe, etc.), instructional design, communications authoring, marketing
- Experience in working on large-scale, global projects
- Pharmaceutical industry exposure
- Experience in a global organization
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
0 – 20% domestic and international travel may be required on a project basis.