At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Provide portfolio, trading and client service support to an established investment team; efforts ensure the development and retention of clients for the respective strategies.
- Assist portfolio managers/traders with day-to-day investment responsibilities, including facilitating client requests and trade processing.
- Manage multiple group inboxes; ensure inbox items are prioritized, responded to in a timely manner, and necessary action is taken by self or other team members to thoroughly and accurately complete requests.
- Gather, analyze and prepare data to create content and reports for client meetings and presentations, including the development and maintenance of marketing collateral.
- Work closely with portfolio managers/traders, investment strategists, technology, operations, and other team members on various tasks and projects to help service clients and improve the portfolio management/trading and client service functions.
- Current Junior progressing towards a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance, economics, statistics, math, computer science, or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel
- The ability to work on a team and to work autonomously on projects (involving others as needed)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in investment and financial markets