Pacific Office Automation is currently looking for an Entry Level Outside Sales Representative Position in Seattle, WA.
If you are driven, ambitious, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, play hard, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from you!
Here's what POA is looking for in candidates:
- Those who are seeking excellent sales training to begin their career. POA was recognized as having the best training in the nation by Riordan and Associates, an independent consulting firm.
- A proven ability to be a sales professional & leader - exhibited through professional experience, education, club / activities, or other involvement
- Bachelor's Degree. College grads or people looking to transition to a sales career are encouraged to apply.
- Solid job tenure and proven success with quotas if you have had previous employment.
- A competitive background. We need aggressive, highly motivated people. POA rewards over-achievers.
- A desire to control your career. This position offers upward financial potential; averaging 6 figures in 2-3 years!
- As an Outside Sales Rep, you will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting business partnerships. You will advise clients on best products and solutions to solve their business needs, as well as serving as their personal client representative. In this position, you will proactively reach out to clients providing business technology products and solutions to solve problems.
As a Sales Representative at POA, you'll enjoy:
- Protected territory.
- Thorough and ongoing sales training.
- Advancement into sales leadership roles.
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987.
- FSA programs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-5 years' experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other relatable experience
- Our sales teams of overachievers is at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is proven to produce high earning, successful, career driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products and support that will enable you to succeed.
About Pacific Office: Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty five branches located in seven western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created multiple opportunities for sales representatives.