Bring your creativity and desire to work in the dynamic world of sports entertainment to our team at the Oklahoma City Thunder! As the Motion Graphics Animator / Editor, you will function as a visual effects animator for digital signage and LED systems. You will join a team of creative sports-industry professionals while you coordinate, produce and execute the integration of live-action footage, graphics, text, still imagery and sound to craft 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional motion graphic animations. You will play an integral part in fulfilling contractual commitments with our corporate sponsors and developing live entertainment segments.
In this role you will:
· Produce and build graphic animations for Chesapeake Energy Arena’s various digital signage systems
· Conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective motion graphic animations and video production
· Produce and edit graphic and video elements that optimally promote upcoming shows, as well as utilize all aspects of digital signage to enhance event themes
· Devise new and creative in-game entertainment, including on court promotions, video pieces, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, etc.
· Craft game day graphics including feature titles, lower thirds, fan prompts and stat pages
· Design and build graphic elements to support media presentations for various departments including broadcasting, marketing, web, social media and sponsorship teams
· Manage and oversee the completion of daily affidavit reports
· Assist in the research and implementation of control room system software and hardware upgrades
· Develop organized processes for the department to effectively execute its daily duties
· Maintain good punctuality and attendance
· Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the role:
· Bachelor’s degree or military or industry experience equivalent in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics and a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in professional motion graphics design/animation
· Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Word and Excel. Macromedia Flash, Flash ActionScript, Avid Media Composer, Daktronics Show Control and Ross Xpression a plus
· Cinema style, DSLR camera experience preferred
· Experience as a non-linear editor for corporate or high action videos is highly preferred
· Self-starter working well independently on projects while staying in tune with needs of a fast-paced team
· Highly organized, with good time management skills and attention to detail and the ability to take ideas from concept to completion
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication
Work schedule will include office hours plus game night work for home games and in-arena events and will include evenings, weekends and holidays. Driver’s license and insurance required as some local travel may be required. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Producer, Media Production.
We offer a positive office culture and a robust benefits package including excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401k with matching funds, paid downtown parking, tuition reimbursement, gym membership subsidy and much more!
We invite you to apply online at: http://www.okcthunder.com/employment/
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.