As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Work with the OctoML’s backend engineering, design, and product teams to enhance the overall web-based experience of the Octomizer
- Build robust automation and testing infrastructure to ensure high code quality and a streamlined release process.
- Develop new content and features for the overall company website.
- Help us build a team of frontend engineers as we continue to scale.
Our ideal Frontend Engineer will have:
- Experience building and shipping web- and cloud-based products, using industry best practices for testing, automation, and CI/CD.
- Experience iterating on frontend design concepts using wireframes and mocks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to empathize with co-workers and customers.
- Collaborative working style; able to self-manage your time effectively.
BA or BS in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a closely-related field is required for this position.