Nike Digital Graduate Intern
Internship Location: Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
The Nike Digital team enables NIKE, Inc.'s digital products and services that inspire athletes to do one more lap, one more crunch or one more marathon. The team fuels dynamic brand experiences, consumer interactions and Nike's digital platforms, including nike.com and NIKEiD. They use world-class technology, decades of athlete insights, and skills such as analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to deliver products and experiences to athletes around the world.
As an Intern in the Nike Digital team you will use your engineering background to take an active role in developing new products and technologies. Utilizing fundamental engineering tools and techniques it is expected that the intern will participate in the creation of one of Nike's next generation devices.
Internship opportunities Include:
o Solution Architect Intern
o Software Engineer Intern
o Product Manager Intern
o Big Data/Cloud Engineer Intern
o Mobile/Java Engineer Intern
o Data Analyst- Digital Operations Analytics Intern
- Master's in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with an expected graduation date of Winter 2018 or Spring 2019
- 2+ years' experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering
- Enterprise, business or solutions architecture experience (MobileWeb and iOS mobile software development highly preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- Experience with browser APIs, including a working knowledge of event lifecycles and performance optimization
- Enthusiasm for Digital Technology and innovative technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior management
- Proven experience leading projects or teams is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team is preferred
- Demonstrated patterns of innovation
- Seeking talent with experience in HDFS, Map Reduce, Presto, Impala, Spark or similar technologies OR with React and micro services style development
- Ability to research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.