Full-Time iOS/Mobile Developer Internship @ Nasdaq’s Innovation Lab (Boston)
Geared to upcoming or recent college graduates (or students taking a gap year) who would like to do a 6-12 month full-time internship. Note: Transition to a permanent job at Nasdaq is also possible.
Dates: June – December, 2021. Full-Time.
Location: Boston, MA
Positions are funded through December, 2021, with the potential to extend through 2022. Interns will receive full-time salaries for the duration of the program.
Internship may also lead to a full-time permanent software engineer job.
Interns will work on new mobile initiatives and collaborate with Nasdaq technology experts, business leaders, and tech partners.
- Some experience developing rich iOS applications
- Some experience with Swift or Objective C
- Some experience with Xcode + familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming
- Experience working with push data and RESTful APIs
How to Apply
Please email your resume & cover letter to: INTERNSHIP@NASDAQ.COM
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.