We have a need for an entry level Chemistry Patent Prosecution Agent or Scientific Analyst in our San Francisco, Palo Alto, or Boston offices.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications
- Contributing to prosecution strategy
- Providing technical and legal research and analysis with respect to matters pending before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Providing technical support for patent interference and litigation proceedings
- Ph.D. in chemistry.
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills, and top academic credentials are essential.
- USPTO registration is not required.
Who We Are
Our firm has a long standing commitment to our culture and diversity. We encourage you to learn more about who we are, and what we do. Should you find you’re ready to do the best legal work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
Please submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample of your choosing (5-12 pages), and copies of all academic transcripts (unofficial copies accepted).