Molecular Epidemiology Inc, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Courier position at its facility in Lake Forest Park, WA.
Applicants must have an Associate Degree.
The Laboratory Courier duties, skills, and requirements include:
- some science knowledge/training/education
- safely transport samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule
- be attentive to customer care/service
- have a friendly and professional demeanor
- ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- adhere to the company’s grooming and dress code policies (neat and clean)
- valid Washington driver’s license and clean driving record
- able to regularly lift 50 lbs
- able to complete light duty work in the laboratory
Previous route driving experience and customer service is preferred.
The schedule for this position is M – F, 8AM – 5PM.
This is a full-time position, in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf