Are you ready for a robust marketing experience for local business? Are you excited about taking ownership of projects and producing content? Do you have a passion for creatively driven strategy and development? If so, we have an opportunity for the right candidate to help market Meydenbauer Center!
As our Marketing Intern, you’ll be instrumental in helping us do just that. You’ll work closely with our Marketing & Communications Manager to understand our target audiences and work on strategies designed to drive interest in our venue. You’ll help develop content and support the sales staff while working to analyze the results of our campaigns.
Here are some more things to know about our Marketing Internship position:
- You’ll work on social media assignments on each of our key platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
- You’ll help manage our web presence working within WordPress refining website content to serve target audiences.
- You’ll get to collaborate with both marketing and sales staff on overall strategy and sales enablement.
- As part of the content production process you’ll contribute to our blog and become familiar with our graphic design process.
- At the end of the internship, you’ll get the opportunity to take on a passion project, owning its creation and implementation, providing you with a work sample for future career opportunities.
If you thrive in a team environment and love to be challenged, this could be the perfect internship for you. We welcome innovating and creative ideas so bring a fresh perspective with you and share our enthusiasm for the business…we are waiting to hear from you!
Schedule Requirements: Days and hours will depend on the Marketing Intern’s schedule and availability. New hires can expect to work between 10 and 16 hours a week for the duration of one term.
This job is a hybrid remote & in-office position. While some work may be completed remotely, we are looking for a student who can come into the office at least four hours per week to collaborate with our Marketing & Communications Manager.
WHO WE ARE
Meydenbauer Center is Bellevue’s premier convention center in the heart of downtown Bellevue. With the largest ballroom on the Eastside and Bellevue’s only professional performing arts theater, we serve a strong variety of clientele. We are defined by our commitment to our community and renowned customer service standards. People are at the center of everything we do, and we foster a deeply rooted passion for connection, engagement, experience, and fun.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Meydenbauer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity applies to applicants as well as employees for all employment decisions.