We foster a strong engineering culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
Examples of some of our projects:
§ One of our clients has recently made huge investments in marketing and sales using social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The client wants to see which of these social networks are producing positive outcomes and providing key opportunities. The data is the entire universe of social data, and reports need to mine through each entry to identify strengths and weaknesses. The consolidated, cleaned and transformed data needs to be presented using an HTML5 platform that can be accessed using both portable and fixed devices.
§ Display web site traffic data for ten million users per day. To display the web traffic pattern, you need to evaluate front end technology alternatives (native HTML5 controls or Silverlight controls and so on). Some of your considerations will be development and testing effort, browser compatibility, rendering speed, database connectivity and load time. You have to come up with the optimal approach and implement it within three weeks. Some of the tools used are Visual Studio and SQL Server 2016.
§ For another client, we developed a Business Intelligence solution to pull high volume data (more than 150 million rows) from source tables to a staging environment efficiently. We developed visually rich reports that allow business users to analyze the data from a different perspective and do what-if analysis based on business needs. We developed ETL packages to pull a high volume of data in 30 minutes and developed reports using HTML5-based controls with optimal page performance.
Analyze existing systems (~30%)
- Collect requirement specifications to analyze business processes and determine the exact nature of user’s system requirements, map process flow, and discuss with module leaders and core team members to decide on the organizational structure.
- Analyze existing system structures to provide solutions to improve computer systems to use cloud-based systems and services.
- Analyze user requirements to match data available to large computer database source systems to implement solutions at reasonable performance and cost.
- Design the processing steps and propose new systems based the user’s requirements. Interact with systems analysts/programmers to develop data migration tools, create processes for the new computer system and attend to ad-hoc issues related to day-to-day activities. Work with software developers in the implementation and testing phase.
Develop specifications and workflow (~25%)
- Prepare software specifications, flow charts, and process diagrams for software programmers to follow. Develop and maintain systems documentation such as design specifications, user manuals, technical manuals, descriptions of application operations, and methodology documentation.
- Analyze feasibility using commercially available software systems (e.g. Microsoft Azure versus Amazon Web Services) and reporting systems (e.g. Power BI versus Tableau).
Analyze and verify implementation (~25%)
- Interact with systems analysts/programmers to develop data migration tools, create processes for the new computer system and attend to ad-hoc issues related to day-to-day activities.
- Work with software developers in the implementation and testing phase.
- Set up test environment and compare data from multiple sources to verify reports for end users.
Review implementation status and reporting (~10%)
- Participate in technical collaboration meetings and periodical reviews of implementation status.
- Report weekly task plan to the project management team for implementation of custom software.
Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical trainings and complete relevant industry courses and certifications.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Applied Computational Math Sciences or related fields
Our company offers competitive pay and benefits including 8 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, comprehensive medical and dental insurance with employee premiums paid in full and a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting.