Currently hiring for a January 2022 or Summer 2022 start date.
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organization, technology and process-related advisory services targeted at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We have a multidisciplinary workforce of 2500 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
We work through 32 offices – 15 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
- Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects: Strategy, Commercial Effectiveness and Marketing, Organization and Processes, Risk Management and Control, Financial and Management Information.
- Recent graduates or senior year students of Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science or Engineering degrees.
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Knowledge of other languages, postgraduate studies or specialized courses would be an asset.
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
We offer you the chance to join a firm that provides you with all you need to reach your full career potential:
- Working in the industry’s most relevant projects,
- for the biggest companies, leaders in their respective markets,
- next to top industry management as they take on national and international challenges,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
Ongoing training plan
With approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
- Last year our staff as a whole received over 250,000 hours of training spanning more than 575 courses.
Clearly defined career plan
- Internal promotion based on your performance and potential
- Partnership-based management, offering each professional the goal to become part of the Firm’s group of partners
- University: we maintain close links with the world’s most prestigious universities
- Social action: we organize over 30 community support initiatives each year
- Sports club: we organize internal championships
To apply, access the job offers and CV submission microsite at our website (https://www.managementsolutions.com/en/professional-careers-send-us-your-cv) and sign up.