About Lake Partners:
Lake Partners was founded in 1997 with the idea that there is a better way to approach consulting – better for our clients and better for our consultants. We offer high-end strategy consulting without the high-end attitude. Simply put, we solve problems- quickly, efficiently and accurately thanks to a research process built on strong fundamentals- asking targeted questions, evaluating answers with sound analytics and utilizing exceptional communication skills. Based in one of the most beautiful and innovative cities in the US, Lake Partners is a people-focused boutique consultancy that believes hard work and quality of life need not be inversely-related.
Imagine Yourself at Lake Partners:Enjoy personal & professional development opportunities…
· Work with accomplished clients – from institutional investors to Fortune 500 companies
· Fine-tune research and problem-solving skills that can take you anywhere, in any field
· Advance along a merit-based promotion path; no MBA necessary
· Learn from supportive mentors who ask you what the answer is, rather than telling you what to do
· Become a project management pro through complete project ownership and direct client interaction
… in a tightly-knit community that rewards creativity and initiative…
· Develop life-long relationships with both mentors and peers
· Contribute to and benefit from our diverse brain trust: our backgrounds, perspectives, and interests are as varied as our projects
· Grow in a collegial environment working with friendly, motivated, intellectually curious people
· Enjoy a flexible schedule that trusts you to create your own work/life balance
· Participate in regular firm events and activities
· Tap into an influential alumni network
… in the heart of a culturally-diverse, innovative city
· Enjoy the benefits of a true cosmopolitan lifestyle without sacrificing access to the outdoors
· Get inspired by some of the largest and most influential corporations in America
· Explore the culinary offerings of Seattle’s many distinct neighborhoods
· Enhance your cultural affinities through the symphony, art museums, theatres, ballet, or opera, or via the music scene that inspired Hendrix, Cobain, Macklemore & many more
· Root for some of the top sports teams in the country at a pro football, baseball or soccer game
· Hike, bike, ski, swim, or climb your way through the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest
Full-time, Analyst position for a boutique strategy consulting firm located in downtown Seattle.
New hires go through a structured initial training process that lasts several weeks and is tweaked and tailored to each individual. You'll have several sit-downs with our Principals and Partners, and our open door policy means there is ample opportunity to ask questions and learn from Day One.
New Analysts are paired with more experienced employees for their first few projects, where they learn about the project lifecycle, client communications, and are responsible for discrete pieces of work.
Soon enough, you will have end-to-end ownership of your own projects! This accelerated level of responsibility is something many do not experience in such an early stage of their careers versus other firms.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Recent college graduate (or soon to graduate) from a top university
- Outstanding academic credentials including strong overall GPA
- Demonstrated achievement in analytics, problem-solving and project management (e.g. in major, specific classes or projects, thesis, national test scores)
- Strong primary research skills
- Creative approach to developing unique research paths
- Accurate and efficient in research methods
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Ability to build and execute an effective approach to a variety of unstructured problems
- Ability to process large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to draw creative insights based on independent analysis
- Understanding of financial data and ability to build complex financial models
- Effective communication skills
- Both written and verbal
- Both formal and informal (thinking on your feet)
- Extremely motivated individual with a strong work ethic and proven interpersonal skills
- Self-starter/self-motivated; capable of learning on the job
- Works well in stressful situations (infrequent but unavoidable)
- Processes constructive feedback well
- Team player who knows when to lead and when to follow
Additional information/ How To Apply:
- Please address your cover letter to Lake Partners Recruiting
- In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in consulting/ Lake Partners and if you are not from the area, include why you are interested in working in Seattle.
- Please include your college GPA in your resume or cover letter
- Must have a permanent legal right to work in the United States; our firm does not sponsor visas of any kind
- 1-3 years of work experience preferred but not required.
- Graduate and Professional level candidates welcome to apply
- Our firm does not offer internships or part-time positions
Fall recruiting interviews starts soon!
Please apply online at www.lakepartners.com/apply.