Keepe is looking for a resourceful and process-oriented Operations Intern to streamline our operations and contribute to our customers' success. You will be contributing directly to Keepe’s success as well as learning all the tricks of the trade.
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the rental property marketplace by developing technology to connect residential Property Managers with contractors and handymen for same-day service on maintenance and repair requests, giving Property Managers the tools and resources needed to expand their business. This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for managing key customer communications - processing incoming work orders, outreach to customers and suppliers as needed and helping in other critical operations functions. You will also be working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in operations who can be mentors and references in your future career.
• You will operate our CRM solution for processing work orders
• You will communicate with suppliers and customers and other stakeholders via email and phone
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communications).
• A genuine passion for learning and adapting
• A positive can-do attitude
• Experience with other internships a plus
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.