KCTS 9 and Spark Public are looking for undergraduate interns to join them for Winter Quarter!
We are seeking:
- Two Digital Content Production interns for winter 2018. These are paid intern positions, 15 hours per week, for 3 months starting in winter quarter (January 2018).
- Two Web Production interns for winter 2018. These are paid intern positions, 10-15 hours per week, for 3 months starting in winter quarter (January 2018)
- One Spark Public digital content production intern for winter quarter 2018 with the option of a 3 or 6 month internship.
To be eligible for a CPM Internship, students must meet the following minimum requirements (along with position specific requirements):
1. Current enrollment in a course of study at an institution of higher learning, such as college, community college or vocational school
2. Current enrollment in a program that leads to a degree; certificate or diploma programs are not eligible
3. Possess a minimum GPA of 2.5 for sophomores, juniors and seniors (please note this internship is for undergraduate students)
4. Students receiving school credit for the internship are strongly preferred
For full internship job descriptions, please visit our website here.
Cascade Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation