This role provides an opportunity to gain exposure to all sides of the real estate industry in an entrepreneurial private equity environment with frequent exposure to the company’s executives. This position provides support to the Investment Management Team in a number of capacities including:
- Preparing Investment Memorandums presented to the Investment Committee for for capital transactions – primarily acquisitions, dispositions, and refinancing of assets. Investment Analysts will have opportunities to present at Investment Committee.
- Underwriting new deals and performing financial analysis on existing investments. This includes Excel and Argus modeling as well as market data collection and analysis.
- Studying select markets for industry-specific trends, rent comparable analyses, and sale comparable analyses.
- Support the Investment Management Team in arranging financing on new and existing investments as well as in other investment management functions.
- Assist Investment Managers in tracking leasing and occupancy throughout the company’s portfolio.
- Specific projects and other functions as required by the Investment Management Team.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles, and work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Economics preferred.
- Real estate industry exposure a plus.
- Excel and Argus modeling experience a plus.
1st round interviews will be held virtually. Selected candidates will then be invited to a final Super Saturday interview at our headquarters on Saturday, February 26th, 2022.