Seeking a web/graphic designer to join our high paced collaborative marketing team in Vancouver, WA. You will be working with a growing team of account executives and marketing specialists to produce quality designs and exceed the marketing needs for clients. Must have a solid understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience. Looking for someone to help maintain ongoing brand vision of not only our team, but our clients as well. Other responsibilities include ensuring all marketing materials are compliant before going to clients and keeping project management systems up-to-date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage several aspects of design including print and digital creative projects for internal and clients.
- Create and manage websites for client orders and internal sites.
- Provide vision, creative solutions and deliver high quality designs for all assigned tasks.
- Act as a consultant for best practices while maintaining brand standards.
- Interpret project requirements, gather information and data, and think creatively to produce ideas and solutions to multiple design projects.
- Use a wide range of media including photography and illustration to form well designed layouts for print materials and web design.
- Maintain knowledge of current design and website standards and trends related to industry of our company and our clients.
- Collaborate with creative team and communicate clearly with clients in order to execute design projects from beginning to end in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in graphic design, marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout and image manipulation.
- Ability to adapt to design styles and provide any needed creative styles need for projects.
- Broad understanding of marketing design and layout for promotions, advertisements, and more.
- Ability to generate great ideas and visual concepts. Ability to communicate those ideas and concepts to the rest of the team for strategic brainstorming when needed.
- Confidence to explain and support your thinking to the team and clients.
- Good eye for visual details strong understanding of elements of quality design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Confidence with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Willingness to learn other programs in creative fields for example; video, aftereffects, and animation if not known already.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, sense of purpose, patient, grounded and ambitious.
- Knowledge of the graphic design process, production and methods of printing including the four color process and basic fundamentals of large-format or high quantity printing.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment.
If you have what it takes and are up for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with us.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link or PDF of your portfolio or website examples. Please no phone calls for position. We have an immediate need to hire.