Jam City is looking for a motivated Product Marketing Intern to help develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns for high-profile licensed and original IP games. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate has a strong understanding of brand marketing, social, and digital marketing strategies and is passionate about gaming.
Jam City’s Product Marketing team works cross-functionally with internal teams and our licensed partners to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns that drive growth and player engagement. Our Summer 2021 Internship Program will be entirely remote.
Internship Program Qualifications:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program in the U.S (upcoming Juniors or Seniors) and able to intern remotely through late August 2021
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US during the Summer 2021 session. Visa sponsorship is not available for our internship positions.
- Be able to work on a part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help orchestrate product marketing and social campaigns for top games like Disney Emoji Blitz and Disney Pop Town Work with the Product Marketing team and collaborate cross-functionally to support upcoming brand partnership and 360 campaign for Cookie Jam.
- Assist in tracking creative projects, managing timelines, and ensuring projects stay on track.
- Coordinate ad-hoc requests and ensure proper delivery as needed.
- Support Product Marketing and Studio leads in evaluating and testing new game opportunities and green light presentations.
- Use market research, consumer insights, and in-game analytics to make recommendations that support the product’s goals and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Identify KPIs and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Detail-orientated, well-organized, and able to manage multiple high-priority projects at once.
- Curious and creative marketer who enjoys exploring data to find the next big opportunity.
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly communicate ideas visually and verbally.
- Analytical thinker who is familiar with using data to make informed decisions.
- Interest in casual mobile gaming.
About Jam City’s Internship Program:
Jam City’s Summer 2021 Digital Internship Program will take place from June 14th – August 27, 2021 and will be entirely remote. Students can expect a paid, part-time (25-30 hours per week) internship working alongside Jam City’s business and studio development teams. Within internships, students gain valuable insights into our products, players, and industry. Our program allows students to work on impactful projects, collaborate with industry professionals, and develop problem-solving skills through real hands-on experiences. We’re looking for students that bring curiosity, creativity, and an interest in mobile games.