ITT Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high performing talent who are passionate about what they do. We provide an environment that builds upon formal education with experiences to develop financial acumen and an understanding of the business. ITT provides training and a continuing educational focus to supplement the rotational experience.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about how different roles align with your skills and career goals. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be considered for various opportunities within the finance organization.
ITT’s Finance Rotational Development Program includes 4 rotations across the business. While in the program, you will receive on-the-job and professional training to aid in your development, have opportunities to lead and participate in impactful projects, and network with leaders across the globe.
- Participate and drive business outcomes during rotational assignments in areas including but not limited to: Accounting, Finance Operations, FP&A, Treasury, Audit, and Financial Analyst positions
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills
- Partner with leadership and peers to identify, develop and enact process improvements
- Work within a team setting under guidance from your assigned manager.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Proactive and results-driven individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful/problem solver
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Mobility: Must be geographically mobile; the first rotation will be in Seneca Falls, NY and future rotations could be across a variety of locations in the US and Europe
What We Bring:
- A corporate culture based on Impeccable Character, Bold Thinking and Collective Know-How
- An attractive salary based on skills, competencies and potential
- A commitment to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where innovation thrives and everyone is encouraged to achieve their aspirations
- An environmental approach based on stewardship and innovation
- An exemplary benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, employee referral bonus, and much more!
ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any or any other characteristic protected by law. (Government security rules may restrict certain work to specific individuals based on government criteria.)