Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
About Our Analyst Development Program
The Analyst Development Program is our entry-level learning and development program. As part of the program you will gain the foundation for a successful Market Research career. We offer a structured training program, including both classroom and on-the-job training, providing the knowledge and skills necessary. Through our rotational track you will explore multiple areas of research specialization within Ipsos, establishing yourself as a versatile researcher and building your network within our organization before graduating into one of our specializations.
About the Role
Do you love a good mystery? Feel compelled to seek out the true meaning of things?
Would you like to work with a team of passionate problem-solvers dedicated to bringing research insights and compelling data to life?
If all this sounds good so far, you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Our Research Analysts are critical members of our team. As a Research Analyst in the program, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands and companies, helping to solve their biggest challenges.
Think this might be the right opportunity for you?
Our most successful Research Analysts are:
· Driven and highly motivated
· Exceptionally responsible and productive
· Insanely detail-oriented
· Progress-obsessed individuals
· Analytical minded
· Eager to learn
· Comfortable stepping out of their comfort zone
· Empathetic towards clients and colleagues
· Curious and display interest in the business
· Team players
The Research Analyst is a diverse role ideal for someone ready to:
· Develop a deep understanding of what drives consumer behavior, gathering opinions, usage and interests through survey research, to support our clients’ decision making
· Learn to expertly manage and facilitate all phases of a market research study
· Design surveys that address the client’s business questions
· Manage project timelines, ensuring that all milestones are met
· Work closely with colleagues in our operations groups to oversee all operational components of projects
· Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy
· Analyze and interpret survey results
· Support the preparation of reports and presentations
Don’t wait! Apply for the 2021 position today if you:
· Are awesome!
· Love consumer decision-making and puzzles
· Get excited about what makes customers happy
· Have an inquisitive nature and are intellectually curious about the world around them
· Have strong organizational and time management skills
· Have eagle-eye attention to detail
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Enjoy a fast-paced, agile working environment
· Are humble. You recognize you have a lot to learn and value learning from the ground up
· Are a team player. You enjoy working with others and being part of a collaborative environment
· Have a background and/or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies
· Have serious Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Have a Bachelor’s degree
About Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’s diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Share our passion. Share our success. Join us in being an #IpsosGameChanger.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.