Joining Intuitive Surgical, Inc. means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Must be concurrently enrolled and returning to an academic program in the fall in an accredited degree-seeking program.
Primary Function of Position:
Create training presentations to be delivered in our new hire commercial training program focused on education of da Vinci competitive modalities. This content highlights the core value propositions of non da Vinci surgical and non-surgical modalities to help the learner understand the value of da Vinci in our core growth procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct online research on various surgical modalities
• Participate in da Vinci clinical procedure training of key growth procedures
• Conduct field rides with Intuitive sales representatives to observe surgical cases of da Vinci and non-da Vinci procedures with surgeons and Key Opinion Leaders
• Review surgical videos of Key Opinion Leaders and customers to gain a better understanding of why customers choose various surgical modalities.
• Partner with Commercial Learning trainers, Clinical Education trainers, Instructional Design, Marketing and Sales to support research and understanding
• Build training presentation(s) on competitive modalities
• Present training presentations to cross-functional team
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
• Current enrollment in an Instructional Design, Communication Design, Education, or Business degree-seeking program at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level
• Work experience and/or knowledge/interest in healthcare
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Passion for training and education
• Strong collaboration skills
• Emotional Intelligence
• Work in a dynamic and cross-functional environment with clinical experts, surgeons, marketers, field sales representatives, training facilitators and instructional designers
• Prioritization skills with multiple deadlines
• Facilitation and delivery of complex clinical content with a “mock” training audience
Commitment: Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning Summer of 2021.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.