The key functions for this position include invoicing all customers on a timely and accurate basis, attention to detail, and customer follow-up for all open accounts receivable. The role requires open and ongoing interaction with the appropriate departments as needed.
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience and general ledger accounting experience is a plus
- The skill to analyze Accounts Receivable and look for process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to have a keen sense of attention to detail
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office products, QuickBooks and SAP Business One is a plus
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Accuracy invoicing A/R invoices in agreement with approved sales orders
- Proactive communication with customers on account status
- Monthly reporting and reconciliations to G/L of accounts receivable aging
- Monthly account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Create and post journal entries as requested
- Striving to meet monthly financial close deadlines per the Financial Close Calendar
- Periodic ad-hoc projects for the Finance Department
- Team oriented, willingness to assist wherever needed, critical thinking, positive attitude, unwavering commitment to deadlines
Professional office environment. Role includes sitting at a computer/video display terminal and periodically walking and gathering information from employees. General working hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday. These hours and days may change based on workload and deadlines.
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to type on a keyboard.