We are a fast-growing wealth management and taxation firm in Bellevue, Washington. Our experienced CPA, financial advisors, and estate planning attorneys work together to serve our Chinese high net worth clients. This position requires a high level of professionalism and great attention to detail.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be U.S. permanent residents or U.S. citizens.
Marketing/Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and Chinese
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
Marketing/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to CPAs, Tax accountants and financial advisors.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Client meeting preparation of documents
Pay: $49,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
· Defined benefit plan
· Health insurance
· Twenty-one days paid personal time off
Please send your resume to email@example.com