The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for managing car rental pricing and availability for Hertz Global Holdings. This individual will generate strategies / reports / analysis in an effort to monitor, control, and improve revenue management policies and profitability. In conjunction with inter-departmental stakeholders, this individual will assist in the analysis and evaluation of Revenue Management practices. They will also help manage and create new process and systems transitions.
- Implement strategic revenue plan, leveraging analytics, to support profit contribution improvement and revenue share growth targets in key segments and markets of responsibility.
- Implement mix optimization plan along key segmentation factors; including product, channel, and customer segments; to support Revenue Per Day (RPD), Revenue Per Vehicle/Unit (RPV/U), and market share improvement targets.
- Identify and examine market, geographic regions, competitor landscape, and overall business trends in relation to revenue management.
- Develop subject matter expertise and become the key point of contact for the automation of revenue management execution, including the management of granular rate/decision rules that feed pricing automation; as well as having accountability over the quality control of such automated execution.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to revenue management across the North American Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.
- Bachelor Degree in a business related or analytical discipline, required.
- Prior business experience required, even if only internships or part-time positions during/post undergraduate education
- Prior experience in a pricing, yield, and/or quantitative marketing environment, preferred
- Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry, preferred
- Solid understanding of economic concepts and pricing/yield management principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Basic understanding of economic principles
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent written and presentation communications
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment