Would you like to have a career that makes a daily difference in people’s lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
The Nurse Clinician is responsible for providing clinic-based nursing services, including but not limited to triage and oversight of clinical QI activities, preventative health activities and patient education.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Triage of phone calls and walk-in patients for acuteness of need and/or priority of intervention and document assessment information of all activities.
• Coordinate and deliver patient education to individual and groups of patients.
• Inform patients of abnormal lab test and x-ray results.
• Provide support and education of Medical Assistants that includes mentoring, training and oversight in basic skills and procedures, testing knowledge base and giving in-services.
• Participate in implementation of clinical programs for patients with chronic conditions.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
• Degree in Nursing from a two-year or four-year college or university, community health center experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
• Beginning level of Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Proof of immunity to varicella, measles, mumps and rubella is a condition of employment. Prospective employees must provide proof at time of offer.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
• Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
• Vision & dental plan
• Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
• Life Insurance
• AFLAC supplementary insurance
• Retirement plans with company match
• Generous paid time off
• Growth and development opportunities
• Recognition Program
• And much more!
To learn more about HealthPoint, go to www.healthpointchc.org!
It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or metal disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.