In our current climate, we are seeing unprecedented demand for produce from our sustainable, organic, farm collective and we need YOUR help to meet the current need for our service.
Communities, friends, and families, now more than ever, are requiring a direct connection with the people who are growing their food. The food system is changing as we speak. Right now, we are actively expanding our roster of Farm Ambassadors to keep up with the public desire to know where and how their food is sourced. Join us this summer, in our mission of connecting communities and sustainable farms through a transparent food system.
If you are passionate about the food system and sustainability, believe in our mission and cause, and are looking for gainful employment, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting why you hope to join our cause, and our team will be in touch shortly.
- Community engagement
- Effective communication skills
- Event Sourcing
- Signing up new participants for our farm-to-table service
- Passion for the environment, sustainability, and the farm to fork movement
- Basic computer skills (Google Workspace e.g.: Gmail; Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Maps)
- Intelligence, character, coachability/willingness to learn
- Experience in Health/Wellness/Nutrition
- Working knowledge of our Food System/Sustainability/Environmental Impact
This position offers:
- A positive, casual work environment
- Career and training development (Students often return after a summer stint)
- Excellent work-life balance
- Industry training
- A chance to have a real impact on our food system and feel good about your impact
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, and 401(k)
- Competitive compensation (our top ambassadors make $40/hr+)
- Employee discount of 40% off all organic fruits, vegetables & artisan farm products
More about our Farm, Family, and Growing Philosophy: http://www.fullcircle.com/about/our-farm