As a key member of the Digital Team in the Fortive Business System Office, the Digital Analyst Intern will be responsible for identifying insights and opportunities to improve our operating companies’ digital properties and marketing channels. They will then transform those insights and opportunities into actionable next steps to drive measurable business impact.
Support the Digital Growth Manager in the Fortive Business System Office in analyzing and improving Fortive operating companies’ digital performance and strategy.
- Work with operating company digital teams to develop a strong understanding of business drivers and metric definitions
- Utilize a wide range of data sources, including web analytics, paid media, customer satisfaction, ethnographic voice of customer, sales, social media and/or competitive analytics to improve operating company digital strategies and performance.
- Leverage API integrations, cloud databases and visualization tools to understand operating company performance and communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Create a report with key findings, wins and process improvements and present it to senior leaders
- Strong research, analytical/decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially as it involves communicating technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner.
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional academic record
- Expected Bachelor’s Degree in economics, mathematics/statistics, computer science, business administration, marketing or related field
- SQL and Python proficiency, a plus.