We are looking for an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist to join the team. We are talented, trustworthy and skilled people who are passionate about what we do and enjoy providing personalized attention to our clients.
- Train and present EHS to audiences of 10 to 50 people.
- Environmental, health and safety audits.
- Sample soil/groundwater.
- Write, review, and analyze permits.
- Support our industrial and commercial clients.
- Conduct research and contribute to the administration of EHS programs.
- Provide technical assistance, regulatory review and/or detailed environmental plan and program creation or modification in a team environment.
- Develop environmental reports, prepare correspondence and/or completing regulatory forms or documentation.
- Build and develop leadership skills that builds autonomy.
- Monitor and share relevant information regarding new EHS regulations.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in safety, environmental services or a relevant experience in disciplines like environmental science, geology, water resources, biology, safety, chemistry or earth sciences.
- Minimum of one year of experience is preferred.
- Experience with EHS in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn.
- The ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
- Opportunities for professional growth at our progressive, fast-paced firm.
- Competitive salary, paid time off, and holidays.
- Short term disability, long term disability, life, AD&D and 401(k) provided.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, supplemental life, AD&D, critical illness, and accident coverage available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: lock-out tag-out, machine guarding, fall protection, confined spaces, ergonomics, respiratory protection, environmental permitting, reporting, safety, industrial hygiene