Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you passionate about data analytics and deriving insights from large data sets? Would you like a chance to apply what you have learned on a critical project? F5 Networks is offering the opportunity to join us on a summer internship. Interns at F5 work in collaboration with senior analysts who are eager to share knowledge as you contribute to the team.
This is a technical internship position designed to provide qualified students an opportunity to learn valuable knowledge in a hands-on manner, translating data into insights and visualizations. You’ll collaborate with leading BI analysts and data scientists to undertake a meaningful project that will provide the opportunity for you to learn about new technologies, develop or improve your skills, and make significant contributions to F5. Specifically, you will get a chance to build a Customer 360 dashboard measuring the customer experience at each touch point of the journey, deep dive into the data, provide insights to Sr. leadership, and turn the data into easily consumed visualizations.
- Work with Sr BI Analysts to help refine business use cases after analyzing data available
- Conduct deep dive analytics leveraging marketing, sales, telemetry and services data
- Build a customer 360 dashboard
- Use Tableau to visualize data
- Analyze data output and use outputs to make recommendations
- Present proposal to Sales Leadership
Applicants should be/possess:
- A current student enrolled in a technical discipline, preferably Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or Analytics.
- Approaching their Junior year or beyond at the time of the internship (exceptional Sophomore or Freshmen may be considered)
- Available for a 12-week internship between June and September of 2020
- Experience with SQL, R or Python and strong interest in data analysis and data visualization
Previous project work in the following, a plus:
- Data Science or Data Analytics projects
Internships are an excellent way to get to know F5. Internships at F5 may lead to full-time employment opportunities, so if you are looking to be a member of an amazing, exciting company, you have come to the right place!
***Please note that we cannot sponsor work Visas for these positions.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Temporary / Seasonal
F5 is the market leader in application delivery. We provide innovative solutions that help global organizations meet business demands and respond quickly to change. Our mission is straightforward: to deliver the fastest, most secure, and most reliable applications to any user, anywhere, on any device, at any time. The world's largest enterprises, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of security, mobility, and cloud trends.