TITLE: MARKETING INTERN
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
You are passionate about providing the highest level of service. You enjoy taking on a challenge and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow. You understand the importance of blending brand consistency and creative problem-solving. You have a knack for numbers, you love following processes, and you’ve never met a spreadsheet you didn’t like. You are proactive and anticipate needs. You have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates. You adhere to a consistent work schedule. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace the idea of every day bringing new and different tasks. You accept ownership over the quality of your work and take initiative to keep improving. You identify as a solution-creator.
- Key Project: Create and implement consumer-first social media tactics to complement existing strategy and support fall flavor launch
- Accurately and efficiently fulfill branded material orders for internal teams
- Manage and maintain shipping supplies, services, and equipment
- Accurately and efficiently fulfill e-comm orders
- Manage and maintain appropriate inventory of all branded materials
- Assist senior team members with other projects and tasks as needed
- Contribute as marketing team member to other tasks and projects as needed
- Interest in marketing
- Strong computer skills and a high level of comfort in web-based applications and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with high level of accuracy
- Experience in customer service, supply chain, and/or marketing support roles a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
Working at Ellenos
Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt is looking to add to our Seattle Family! What started as a stand in Pike Place Market has turned into a quickly growing cult brand that now reaches over 30 states, with future plans for nationwide expansion. Here’s what to expect in our office:
- A fast-paced, startup environment
- Exposure to some of the biggest names in the food & beverage industry
- We wear many hats, and we believe that a great idea can come from anywhere
- Access to leadership
- Yogurt. So much yogurt.
- Casual dress
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.