Marketing Assistant/Intern – Bellevue, WA (Remote Intership/Seasonal)
From .life to .solutions to .news, Donuts Inc. is the global leader in high-quality, top-level domains. Our fresh, relevant new domain names provide variety and choice to easily manage and amplify your digital identity. Donuts Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with offices in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Denver, Dublin, Toronto, Melbourne, New Delhi and Beijing. Check us out at www.donuts.domains.
If you are looking for real-world marketing experience in the tech segment, we’d love to hear from you. Donuts is seeking a part-time, paid marketing intern to join us in a remote position for Summer 2021.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Assist in developing and coordinating marketing events such as influencer campaigns, SEO, and content strategy
- Content production prioritization and development
- Evaluate data and key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency, analyze trends and communicate results
- Write and edit briefs for core brand and vertical marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Currently enrolled in a study program in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
A few things to know about us:
Donuts offers competitive compensation in a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. When we return to the office Donuts offers some great perks such a fully stocked kitchen and frequent social events. Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.