Project Manager Marketing Intern
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
The integrated marketing team at Domo is seeking a project management intern who will be responsible for coordinating and managing various projects to support the marketing teams at Domo.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines for various projects;
- Proactively supporting in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that timely project statuses are received from team members;
- Learning and utilizing our PM software, Asana, to manage various projects and templates;
- Assisting with documentation and filing of project deliverables (content, assets), and resources;
- Coordinating the execution of projects as per the requirements set by the team;
- Generating status updates, visual diagrams, and templates to communicate project health and meaningful recommendations for improvement to group leadership;
- Assist in building solutions that improve process and procedures within the team, helping to streamline day-to-day operations;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree and/or must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program;
- Desire to pursue a career in project management and/or marketing;
- Experience with Asana, or similar PM software preferred;
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can thoroughly think through processes;
- Ability to deliver in a highly dynamic, fast-pace environment and to lead projects through multi-functional collaboration;
- Ability to complete projects with limited supervision, ask for support when needed, and call on the expertise within your team to help achieve your objectives;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility;
- Strong interest in the tech industry.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.