Financial Management (FM) Career entry level positions within the Department of the Navy (DON), Mechanicsburg, PA.
Series: Financial Management Analyst – 501
Pay scale & grade: GS-7/9/11
Salary: $44,154 – $65,246 per year
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday
The Financial Management Career Program (FMCP)
The Financial Management Career Program (FMCP) recruits talented individuals at the entry-level (Trainee/Associate) for civil service positions. FMCP offers you the opportunity as a civilian employee to experience personal and professional growth through on the job training and diverse work assignments. Trainees are trained to become Department of the Navy (DON) financial management (FM) professionals at Navy and Marine Corps Commands located throughout the United States.
The Financial Management Career Program (FMCP) is a 24-month training program for entry-level financial management analyst referred to as “Trainees.” To qualify for this program, you must have earned a qualifying Bachelor’s degree. Recent college graduates are hired by the FMCP for the DON as entry-level (GS-7/9/11) Financial Management Analysts, (job series 501).
Trainees are officially assigned to the FMCP but are stationed at various Navy and Marine Corps activities, referred to as “Homeports”. Following successful completion of their 24-month training program, Trainees graduate from the program and are considered for placement in suitable positions at their Homeports.
- Possess a finance, accounting, management, business administration, or actuarial science degree, from an accredited college or university.
- GPA of 2.95 (or better) overall.
- Must have graduated within the past 2 years.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Must be able to sign a mobility agreement, this position requires a 30%-50% travel.
- Please submit Resume, and Transcripts at time of application submission