Who we are.
Dendreon is making the battle against cancer personal. Founded on the belief that the immune system holds the key to the future of cancer care, Dendreon is committed to the delivery of treatments that harness the power of the body’s immune system to attack cancer cells.
If you are looking to positively impact the lives of patients, we want you to join our team. Headquartered in Seal Beach, California, and with sizable locations in Union City (Greater Atlanta), Georgia and Seattle, Washington, as well as countrywide Commercial and Medical Science Liaisons teams, we have a diverse offering of exciting opportunities.
What we do.
Vision – Pioneering the future of immunotherapy.
Mission – Making the battle against cancer personal through immunotherapy treatments that extend lives.
How we do it.
The Dendreon Way. We are a purpose-driven, value-based culture. At Dendreon, we…
- Put Patients First. Every day is a new opportunity to improve the lives of patients living with cancer.
- Act with Integrity. Be honest, transparent, and committed to doing what’s right in every situation.
- Build Trust: Building trust takes time. Engage teammates, be candid and transparent.
- Raise the Bar: Harness continuous improvement, foster innovation and elevate our people.
- Drive Results. Be accountable and execute – we win when everyone performs.
Primed for Growth – Contract/Partner Manufacturing Business Unit
Dendreon has been working in the cellular immunotherapy space for over 10 years and brings all the experiences that comes with developing a complex manufacturing process from clinical development through to consistent commercial production. Dendreon is unmatched in its patient logistics/operational functions, manufacturing excellence in cellular therapies and commercial sales team for cellular immunotherapies. Given this expertise, we plan to leverage these strengths to grow Dendreon’s pipeline of products initially through contract manufacturing for partners and then patient operations and eventually commercial sales.
Are you ready?
Our high-performing organization challenges, develops, and rewards employees interested in pushing past typical career limitations. If you are passionate about helping patients and looking for a unique career opportunity, view our open positions to apply or refer a friend today.
Job Summary: Responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resources operations and duties for organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Execute special projects, as directed, meeting pre-determined goals for quality and completion.
- Create and distribute human resources communications, flyers, and mail distribution.
- Provide support to Talent Acquisition as needed.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records as instructed.
- Assist in planning, preparing and executing employee related events.
- Assist with facilitation of HR programs.
- Participation in human resources audits, along with development and implementation of policy/procedures.
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency of human resources related systems and procedures.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all federal and state regulations and laws which apply to the functions of this position.
- Other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
- High school diploma, plus one year of administrative support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress with previous HR experience preferred.
- Prior experience with administering and maintaining social media platforms preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to establish positive rapport and build relationships within various departments.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
- Solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment.
Share on your newsfeed
Dendreon is an Equal Employment Opportunity F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send your resume to Angalisa.email@example.com or you can call us at +1-562-252-7500.