As a media specialist for Denali Park Adventures, it would be your job to gather media content throughout the summer in order to compile a data base of images, and videos to be used for our marketing efforts, as well as managing daily social media updates for all companies in the Denali Park Adventures network.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Take pictures and videos of our ATV, Zipline, and Jeep Tours, as well as employee life throughout the work season.
- Manage the social media pages of Denali ATV Adventures, Denali Park Zipline, Denali Jeep Excursions, and Denali Toy Rentals.
- Produce video projects that will be used as marketing tools.
- Communicating with management to gain insights into needed content.
- Building schedule based around ideal light and weather conditions.
- Ensure the brand is distinctive, exceptional, consistent and on
point wherever used.
- Understand who our audience is and how to best interact with them
to build trust, credibility and goodwill. Understand the larger
community of operators and service providers that we’re tapping
- Manage marketing elements, content and social media calendar.
- Working portfolio of photographs and video projects.
- Ability to use professional level photo and video editing software.
- Personal professional camera equipment.
- Ability to work at least 40 hours a week.
- Understanding of multiple social media platforms.
- Self motivated, highly organized, technically savvy and a strong problem solver.
- Ability to think creatively and maintain consistency in branding.
- Ability to think strategically about our customers and our business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clean driving record.