Minimum Experience: 0 - 2
Required Education: High School Degree or Equivalent
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Denali Advanced Integration is one of the nation's leading technology integrators by volume and capacity with experience in Data Center, Unified Communications, Mobility and Virtualization. Denali has more than 400 dedicated employees focused on design, architecture, implementation and operations. From Client End Devices to the Cloud, Denali provides service to retail, healthcare, industrial and government environments both domestically and abroad.
Currently we have multiple openings for Wireless/Mobile Device QA Testers I in Redmond!
The Mobile Device Tester I will design, create and execute test plans and test cases per client requirements. The candidate will be part of the Managed Services Handset testing team and will be involved in both manual and automated test case development, execution and troubleshooting the system.
- Understanding of the types of issues that can result
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education
- Scripting languages knowledge: Perl/Python Scripting is desired.
- Understanding of computer networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in these environments
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated and good team player
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively