Join Delta Dental of Washington (DDWA) as a Marketing Analyst intern this summer and make a direct impact to help all Washingtonians keep a healthy smile! Our vision is that all people can enjoy good oral and overall health, with no one left behind. We succeed because of a shared commitment to a set of values that guide everything we do – for our customers, for our communities we serve and for each other.
Are you looking for an internship where you will:
- Learn how to define and measure KPIs that impact the business and patient oral health
- Pull, transform, and analyze data to migrate data into Tableau to visualize results
- Present results and explain their importance to a variety of stakeholders including Senior Management/C-Suite
- Build interview skills and foster relationships with mentors across Delta Dental of Washington and Arcora Foundation in different career paths
- Improve processes that directly impact the communities we serve using Tableau, Python, Excel, Google Analytics, and SQL
Skills you will gain during the internship:
- Ability to translate complex data into insights for internal audiences
- Data analytics and visualization skills using Excel, SQL, Tableau, or Python
- Marketing analytics such as web attribution methods using Google Analytics or the design and evaluation of A/B Tests
- Ability to manage a project end-to-end, spanning 1 to 2 months, from initial data explorations to creating and presenting results
Development opportunities: This internship is fulltime (40 hours per week) joining our 12-person Marketing Team for 10-12 weeks (June-September). The Internship will consist of several large scale projects while performing ad hoc data analysis as needed. Choose projects that interest you the most! Possible Projects and ad hoc requests may include:
- Creating dashboards to help monitor website behavior and best performing content
- Open ended analysis to help with Product Development Insights
- Evaluating claim data to gain patient behavior insights and suggest ways to improve oral health
- Designing and evaluating A/B testing for email marketing
What skills do you need to have to be successful during your internship?
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or interest in data models and data-related tools
Interested in learning more about our open internship? Please attach an updated resume and cover letter and apply directly through Handshake. If you have any questions please reach out to our DDWA Recruiting Coordinator – Kebron Fikadu, email@example.com.